BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

5 Things I'm loving at the moment...

1. Lush Rockstar Soap
Perfect for spring! Smells sweet and a little fruity to me, leaves a great scent on my skin and leaves the bathroom smelling sweet afterwards.

2. Chanel Pro-Lumiere foundation in #10 Nude
This formula is wonderful, dewy and full coverage for me. The color is a little dark but once I get some color on my face it will be a better match since I am wicked pale.

3. Sun & Sand candle from Yankee Candle
After all the rain we have had, this scent is so welcoming right now! Reminds me of the beach

4. Hot pink toes! Yay, I can see my toes! and their pink and in sandals :)

5. MAC Liberty of London collection
I'm a sucker for packaging and this one is pretty! I have Birds and Berries and Bough Grey eyeshadow along with Shell Pearl Beauty powder. I'll be doing a review of these products soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment